January 21, 2012

Guest Blogging



Last Sunday was the first of a new sermon series by Pastor Gary Hewins at our church. The series is called "Identity Theft," and it's going to be 12 weeks of discovering your identity in Christ, and not letting the enemy steal who we were created to be.

As part of the series, I'm going to be blogging on our church's website about each week's individual sermon. My post on the first sermon, "We Are God's Workmanship,"can be found here.

In case you're interested in checking it out, I'll let you know each week when the post it up on the church site (www.CBChighlands.com). Feel free to browse around the church site - we have sermon downloads and live stream for our services, which I personally think are amazing. (No bias here.) And since we're all new-fangled and such, we even have our own app! Just search "Community Bible Church Highlands" in the App Store and download for free.

I'll let you know each week as the post is up - if you're interested in checking it out. I'm very excited to be a part of this 12-week journey, and am praying that my insecurities will be broken by the end of this.

Thanks for checking it out - and here's to finding our true identity in Christ alone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey!! this is a very nice website here and I just wanted to comment & say that you've done a great job here! Very nice choice of colors & layout, very easy on the eyes.. Nicely done!…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...