This page will be a permanent feature on this site, and will be updated in real time. To add a request, please click below where it says "post a comment" and I'll update this page as requests come in, newest on top. If you'd like to maintain more privacy about the situation, please email me at monicasteely-at-gmail.com.
If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy. We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God's answers as they come. Requests will be added to the top each week for an updated prayer list.
If you don't have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
* * *
- The B's delivered their twin girls early, and one of the girls didn't make it. Pray for them as they heal during this time, as well as for the other girl and her development.
- M has congestive heart failure and is in the hospital for hip surgery. Pray for healing and recovery.
- K will possibly need her kidney transplant as early as May. Pray for a viable donor and for miraculous healing for her.
- B tragically died in a motorcycle accident. He is survived by his wife and daughter. Pray for the family as they walk this difficult road.
- K fell through her attic and shattered her arm. She will have surgery to put in pins and possibly metal plates. She financially is unable to pay for this. Pray for physical and emotional healing, and for supernatural peace and provision.
- S really needs work to pick back up again very soon, as he and his wife have a baby coming very soon. Pray for an influx of work for him.
- The S's have just learned of a major house structural problem that is dire and will require immediate repair. It could cost up tow $50,000. Pray for a miracle.
- J's dog was diagnosed with cancer again. Pray for her as and her dog during this time.
- Woman is pregnant with third child from a third man. Pray for her and her children.
- The C's just lost their son in a tragic car accident out of the country. Pray for the parents, his wife, his teenaged children, and extended family during this difficult time.
- A just lost her father. Pray for peace and comfort during this time.
- Salvation for J. Pray God sends undeniable evidence of Himself.
- Doctors have just told C she could possibly have bladder cancer, but results won't be available for another week or so. Pray for peace and healing in her body.
- A has been experiencing severe back pain due to a herniated disk. Pray for quick healing and for the pain to leave.
- J has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She also has four incurable diseases, which make taking medication for bipolar disorder near impossible. Pray for miraculous healing for her body, and for wisdom for her husband and family as they do their best to help her through all of this.
- J has just learned his heart is operating at 6% of what it should be. Pray he will follow doctor's orders explicitly and experience healing.
- J lost her mom over Christmas break. Pray for her and her family as they grieve the loss of her in their lives.
- B's father-in-law and cousin both are battling cancer. Pray for B so she knows how to pray and support them; and pray for them and their families during this time.
- L is in the process of divorce. Please pray for her as she wearily walks this road.
- D needs a job.
- C is back on drugs and alcohol and is daily risking the opportunity to get her infant son out of foster care. Pray for freedom from her addictions, for God's supernatural strength to help turn her life around for her and her son's sake.
- S needs prayer for his job. Fall and winter is a slow time of year for his business, and this year is no exception. Pray for provision for him as he and his wife prepare for the arrival of their first child.
- J has an unspecified need for herself and her family. God knows the need, let's just pray and allow the Holy Spirit to intercede as necessary.
- J, A & S are pregnant. Pray for the health and wellness of the babies and mothers. Pray for their families as they prepare to welcome first grandchildren into the fold.
- N needs physical and emotional and financial healing, as well as direction for God's purpose for her life.
- Salvation for S and M. Pray for an unmistakable signs from God for them.
- Pray for the W's and E's as they wait on the Lord for the gift of a child.