I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I know I'm late with this post, but I've got good reason…two little sickies were on my hands. The girl is better and back in full swing. The dude is still all yucky and stuffy, but at least his nose isn't a constant drippy faucet like it was.
So you can pray for THAT.
Wow. 12 weeks of prayer! Have you noticed a change in your life? Have you noticed a change in you? One thing I have noticed is that when people know you're praying, the requests come in droves. And those requests are heavy, y'all. Heavy. It's sobering and humbling and makes you realize the blessings in your own life. My heart breaks weekly.
Here are our praises and requests this week:
1) C has committed herself to remaining sober, getting a job, and working diligently to regaining custody of her baby!
2) A has committed herself to remaining sober and regaining guardianship of her teens!
3) M and M (A's teens) are improving greatly in attitude, school and anger issues.
4) K has received miraculous provision financially, mentally and emotionally regarding her guardianship of her niece and nephew.
1) J is 28 and has been diagnosed with four incurable diseases. Pray for God's mighty healing touch in her body, mind and spirit. Pray for her family as they cope with this news and the details surrounding it.
2) M had a massive heart attack and had to undergo emergency open heart surgery. Her heart stopped on the table, and they were able to resuscitate her…but neurological damage was done because of this. Pray for miraculous healing to her mind, body and spirit. Pray for her family as they handle the medical details and emotional burdens through this.
1) J has an unspecified need for herself and her family. God knows the need, let's just pray and allow the Holy Spirit to intercede as necessary.
2) K has just started medication to slow the possibility of needing a transplant. There is no option of getting pregnant while on the medication due to possible birth defects. She also will be starting medication for a thyroid issue. Please pray for healing of her body, mind and spirit during this frustrating and fearful time.
3) J has some medical issues that are needing a watchful eye. Pray for healing.
4) A needs emotional healing for various circumstances.
5) G needs assurance and peace.
6) J, A & S are pregnant. Pray for the health and wellness of the babies and mothers. Pray for their families as they prepare to welcome first grandchildren into the fold.
7) L is also pregnant, and with identical twins (and their daughter will not yet be two when they are born). The membrane separating the twins is thinner than doctors would normally prefer. Pray the babies would be in perfect health in the womb. Pray L will remain healthy and able to carry them to term. Pray for provision and for peace of mind.
8) D needs healing from schizophrenia, bulging discs and deliverance from drugs.
9) N needs physical and emotional and financial healing.
10) N needs direction for God's purposes and plans for her life.
11) Still praying for salvation for S, K and M. Pray for an unmistakable signs from God for all of them.
12) Continue to pray for K as she cares for her niece and nephew. She needs provision and wisdom daily.
13) Pray for the W's and E's as they wait on the Lord for the gift of a child.
"Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have given me relief when I was in distress. Be gracious to me and hear my prayer!" (Psalm 4:1, ESV)
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says "comments" below and let us know your request. If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy. We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God's answers as they come.
If you don't have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too. Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Leave a comment to let me know you're linking up and let's blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
Answer us, indeed, O Lord!
Thank you for committing to prayer each week. Truly, God hears your prayers on behalf of these needs, and will honor and bless you for your commitment.
Be blessed this week and always.