I love that this has become a safe place for people to share real burdens, real needs and real desperate needs for God to intervene. I'm humbled that you feel safe enough to share here and transparent enough to let it be put out there for others to see. I know we're maintaining a decorum of privacy and anonymity, but it's still a big deal, at least it is to me. I'm sure it is to God.
Due to the growing number of new and ongoing needs, I'm going to separate the new ones first, and then have a different section for ongoing ones. Please don't overlook the ongoing needs in favor of the new…they all need intercession!
1) S had surgery last week to remove a large kidney stone, and to remove a lodged stent. The surgery was successful, and she is on the road to recovery.
1) J has an unspecified need for herself and her family. God knows the need, let's just pray and allow the Holy Spirit to intercede as necessary.
2) K has been considering fertility treatments once again. She had a doctor's appointment last week that showed her kidneys aren't doing well, and she'll need to start medication to slow the possibility of needing a transplant. There is no option of getting pregnant while on the medication due to possible birth defects. She also will be starting medication for a thyroid issue. Please pray for healing of her body, mind and spirit during this frustrating and fearful time.
3) J has some medical issues that are needing a watchful eye. Pray for healing.
4) A needs emotional healing for various circumstances.
5) G needs assurance and peace.
6) S is two years old and is in the hospital with complications from spherocytosis. Pray for her healing during treatment and recovery, as well as for her family.
7) J is in the hospital as a result of neutropenic fever -- his white cell count is very low and he's experiencing chest pains. Pray his body will respond to treatment and for healing.
8) The P's are recovering from the traumatic death of longtime friends. Pray for comfort and peace during this time for them.
1) A & S are pregnant. Pray for the health and wellness of the babies and mothers. Pray for their families as they prepare to welcome first grandchildren into the fold.
2) L is also pregnant, and with identical twins (and their daughter will not yet be two when they are born). The membrane separating the twins is thinner than doctors would normally prefer. Pray the babies would be in perfect health in the womb. Pray L will remain healthy and able to carry them to term. Pray for provision and for peace of mind.
3) A's brother is going through a very difficult time, and A is bearing the brunt of some of his frustrations. Pray A will have an abundance of love in dealing with him, as well as wisdom for the situation.
4) S recently had back surgery and has begun the slow recovery process. Pray for healing over the next couple of months. Pray for strength as she begins physical therapy. Pray for sweet communion with God as she heals and recovers.
5) M needs healing from the flu and bronchitis. She was also denied her housing Apt. Please pray for her healing and that God will open a door for her housing needs that no man can shut.
6) D needs healing from schizophrenia, bulging discs and deliverance from drugs.
7) N needs physical and emotional and financial healing.
8) N needs direction for God's purposes and plans for her life.
9) J is home from the hospital (from heart failure). His prognosis is still concerning, but according to the doctor's, he can expect to heal and live a full life if he follows their instructions flawlessly and takes very good care of himself. Pray he will be determined to make lifestyle changes that will enable him to live an abundant life.
10) Still praying for salvation for S, K and M. Pray for an unmistakable signs from God for all of them.
11) Continue to pray for K as she cares for her niece and nephew. She needs provision and wisdom daily.
12) Pray for the W's and E's as they wait on the Lord for the gift of a child.
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says "comments" below and let us know your request. If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy. We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God's answers as they come.
If you don't have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can also link up and dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too. Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Link up below and let's blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
"As he prayed,God was touched; God listened and brought him back to Jerusalem as king. That convinced Manasseh that God was in control." (2 Chronicles 33:13, MSG)
Yes. God is in control.
Thank you for committing to prayer each week. Truly, God hears your prayers on behalf of these needs, and will honor and bless you for your commitment.
Be blessed this week and always.