Holy prayer requests, y'all. There are a plethora of them this week. Hope you're ready to get busy!
First some praises:
1) C's biopsy results from her mammogram came back and everything is benign! She'll have to continue annual mammograms and that's all for now!
2) H & K ran the Chicago Marathon yesterday, and raised money for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (their mom has multiple myeloma). They finished every step of the 26.2 miles and have medals to prove it!
3) W's report from the Mayo Clinic (praise from last week) also indicated that no dialysis or kidney transplant would be necessary if she follows doctor's orders to the letter!
This week's requests:
1) A & S are pregnant. Pray for the health and wellness of the babies and mothers. Pray for their families as they prepare to welcome first grandchildren into the fold.
2) L is also pregnant, and with identical twins (and their daughter will not yet be two when they are born). The membrane separating the twins is thinner than doctors would normally prefer. Pray the babies would be in perfect health in the womb. Pray L will remain healthy and able to carry them to term. Pray for provision and for peace of mind.
3) A's brother is going through a very difficult time, and A is bearing the brunt of some of his frustrations. Pray A will have an abundance of love in dealing with him, as well as wisdom for the situation.
4) S recently had back surgery and has begun the slow recovery process. Pray for healing over the next couple of months. Pray for strength as she begins physical therapy. Pray for sweet communion with God as she heals and recovers.
5) C recently found out he didn't get a job he had been actively pursuing for months. He and his family are trusting God in this, but are experiencing disappointment. Pray God will confirm His plans for them, and that they will experience true peace despite circumstances.
6) M needs healing from the flu and bronchitis. She was also denied her housing Apt. Please pray for her healing and that God will open a door for her housing needs that no man can shut!
7) D needs healing from schizophrenia, bulging discs and deliverance from drugs.
8) N needs physical and emotional and financial healing.
9) S needs healing from kidney stones and may be having surgery on Thursday. Pray for God to anoint the surgeon's hands and for wisdom to give her the best care.
10) N needs direction for God's purposes and plans for her life.
11) J is home from the hospital (from heart failure). His prognosis is still concerning, but according to the doctor's, he can expect to heal and live a full life if he follows their instructions flawlessly and takes very good care of himself. Pray he will be determined to make lifestyle changes that will enable him to live an abundant life.
12) Still praying for salvation for S, K and M. Pray for an unmistakable signs from God for all of them.
13) Continue to pray for K as she cares for her niece and nephew. She needs provision and wisdom daily.
14) Pray for the W's and E's as they wait on the Lord for the gift of a child.
15) D has multiple myeloma, an incurable cancer of the white blood cells. She is in remission now, but this week she'll be going in for a stem cell transplant. This treatment is dangerous but is expected to keep the cancer away for many years. Pray for strength for her and wisdom for the doctors.
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says "comments" below and let us know your request. If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy. We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God's answers as they come.
If you don't have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can also link up and dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too. Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Link up below and let's blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
Thank you for committing to prayer each week. Truly, God hears your prayers on behalf of these needs, and will honor and bless you for your commitment.
"Even so, I'm bold to ask: Pay attention to these my prayers, both intercessory and personal, O God, my God. Listen to my prayers, energetic and devout, that I'm setting before you right now. Keep your eyes open to this Temple night and day, this place of which you said, "My Name will be honored there," and listen to the prayers that I pray at this place. Listen from your home in heaven and when you hear, forgive." (1 Kings 8:28, MSG)
Be blessed this week and always.