I had this half-written and almost ready to post yesterday. And then completely forgot to finalize and post. If you've been eagerly awaiting to get your prayer on, I'M SO SORRY! Hopefully my mishap won't prevent you from getting some Tuesday prayer on.
1) The S's are experiencing some restoration and healing in their family situation.
2) God provided wisdom and strength to M regarding the difficult decision that needed to be made.
3) God has provided K with immeasurable provision as she cares for her niece and nephew. Provision continues to flow from unexpected sources as she parents these 12 and 14 year olds for the first time.
Needs this week:
1) M is hospitalized for a large and painful kidney stone. Surgery was supposed to happen last week, but they were unable to perform it, so surgery will happen sometime this week. Pray for the surgeons, and for a quick recovery and healing for M.
2) N needs prayer for health issues, including severe breathing problems, all of which are preventing N from attending important family events. This has been heartbreaking on top of painful physically. Pray for healing, for strength and for God's comfort.
3) No update regarding W and the trip to the Mayo Clinic. Please continue to pray regarding kidney failure and next steps.
4) C is recovering from a medical situation. Pray for continued healing, rest and strength.
5) Some dear friends are praying and waiting patiently on God to get pregnant and begin a family. Pray for the G's, the W's and the E's as they wait on the Lord for the gift of a child.
6) K, M and S need salvation. Pray they will hunger and thirst for Christ in a way that makes life unbearable with Him as the answer. Pray God will bring people into their lives to walk with them, lead them and disciple them.
7) A lot of confused children are struggling to make sense of recent and/or upcoming divorces in their families. Please pray they will receive the unconditional love and acceptance only found through Christ.
8) M is experiencing major emotional issues after dealing with neglect from her mother's addictions, moving to another state, and experiencing the difficult transition into high school. Pray for her as she tries to make sense of everything...as she deals with newfound boundaries and supervision. Pray the Lord would bring students and teachers into her path that love the Lord and will be light to her.
9) C has a very important work exam coming up next week that she needs to ace. Pray she would remember everything necessary for the exam, that she would remain calm and steady, and trust in the Lord.
10) K had surgery on his arm to remove a mass last week, and now has infection. They will perform surgery today to open it back up and clean out the infection. Pray for quick surgery and fast healing.
11) The C's are in some major strongholds and bondage and need freedom.
12) Someone recently broke into church and stole the offering from Sunday. Please pray for the person who committed this act...they obviously are experiencing a level of desperation that needs God's intervention.
Do you have something our little community can pray for? Please click where it says "comments" below and let us know your request. If your request is for another person, please use first initials for privacy. We also want to celebrate answers to prayer, so please post a comment updating us on God's answers as they come.
If you don't have a request but want to participate, then will you join me in committing to pray for the requests that appear each week? Leave a prayer in the comments for any one specific request, leave a general prayer or anything else God prompts you to pray.
You can also link up and dedicate Mondays to prayer on your site, too. Grab the button and make Mondays a prayerful and purposeful start to your week. Link up below and let's blow up the internet with prayer and praise reports.
Thank you for committing to prayer each week. Truly, God hears your prayers on behalf of these needs, and will honor and bless you for your commitment.
"For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous,
and his ears are open to their prayer."
(1 Peter 3:12)
Be blessed this week and always.