October 28, 2010

Thanksday #1


I was threatened by inspired by my friend Candra to start a Thankful Thursday post. Each week she records 10 things she’s thankful for, and spends the day reflecting on God’s grace, favor and goodness. I think it’s a marvelous idea.

So, following in her wise footsteps...this week I am thankful for:

  1. 1)A husband who partners with me equally to parent and share responsibilities; and who is supportive of all my endeavors.

  1. 2)A pediatrician’s office you can get into the same day you need it when your poor baby is pitifully sick.

  1. 3)Hats.

  1. 4)Teachers who invest in your child’s education and well-being.

  1. 5)Starbucks Espresso coffee.

  1. 6)Umbrellas.

  1. 7)A weekend spent with my dad before he moves back to the other side of the country.

  1. 8)Warranties that cover the unexpected work done on your new-to-me car.

  1. 9)Straws, because they are cheap and Paxton’s new favorite toy.

  1. 10) A hike in the gorgeous fall weather at Whiteside Mountain.

What are you thankful for this week? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha, very funny.

I gave Moses a Chick-fil-A straw yesterday to hush him up, not sure if that's safe, but I've successfully kept two other kids alive so I'm walking the fence on this third one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...