I was threatened by inspired by my friend Candra to start a Thankful Thursday post. Each week she records 10 things she’s thankful for, and spends the day reflecting on God’s grace, favor and goodness. I think it’s a marvelous idea.
So, following in her wise footsteps...this week I am thankful for:
- A husband who partners with me equally to parent and share responsibilities; and who is supportive of all my endeavors.
- A pediatrician’s office you can get into the same day you need it when your poor baby is pitifully sick.
- Teachers who invest in your child’s education and well-being.
- Starbucks Espresso coffee.
- A weekend spent with my dad before he moves back to the other side of the country.
- Warranties that cover the unexpected work done on your new-to-me car.
- Straws, because they are cheap and Paxton’s new favorite toy.
- A hike in the gorgeous fall weather at Whiteside Mountain.
What are you thankful for this week?